- Faster key reading with mapkeys.dat: From this version, mapkeys.ini file will be substituted for mapkeys.dat, which is much faster reading keys. This change is important to keep system speed when working with a lot registered maps (e.g. a lot of tiles of a mosaic map).
- Europe speed cameras: Previous versions only had Spain and Portugal speed cameras operative. From this version, radar data from most of Western Europe countries are also included. Besides this, the management of these files has been improved to avoid slowdown of the system.
- File scanning acceleration: When having a lot of tiles of a mosaic map, scanning them at the beginning of the application could be slow. Now individual tiles will not be scanned and only the reference of the main *.imp file will be taken.
- Solved bugs:
– Data page arrows to switch between different pages were inverted (right at left and left at right).
– Smoother may cause hanging in some slow machines when re-calculating. This is now avoided.
Weitere Informationen und Download: CompeGPS