Garmin released an important update for all Foretrex 601/701 GPS devices! The update version 2.30 brings – amongst others – an improvement regarding the track navigation: "Improved track lines on map when navigating"
The track line visibility was one of our cons in our Foretrex 601 review!
Changelog Foretrex 601/701 (WebUpdater) software version 2.30
- Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added Yards as a distance unit option
- Improved vertical speed data field
- Improved track lines on map when navigating
- Fixed issue where current track was continuous on the map in cases where it shouldn’t be
- Fixed Glide Ratio, Glide Ratio to Destination, and Vertical Speed to Destination data fields
- Fixed issue causing activity data in Garmin connect to be incorrect
- Fixed issue when deleting a waypoint when system language is set to Russian
- Fixed issue with cardinal direction characters in Russian, Greek, Danish, and Norwegian