Garmin vivosmart HR+ – Garmins latest activity tracker with GPS and 24/7 heart rate monitoring at your wrist. The vivosmart HR+ features enhanced running data and tracks steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, activity intensity and monitors your sleep.
The latest activity tracker from Garmin adds new features for running (personal records, virtual pacer, Auto Pause, Auto Lap, walk/run mode), combined with GPS for accurately tracking distance, time and pace.
vivosmart HR+ comes with Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology, already used on existing wearables like fenix 3 HR, Forerunner 235 and Forerunner 735XT. The vívosmart HR+ includes Garmin Move IQ for activity detecting, auto goal, an inactivity move bare and smart notifications.
Garmin vivosmart HR+ – What’s new compared to the vivosmart HR
- GPS enabled (GPS only, no GLONASS)
- Move IQ auto activity detection (walking, running, biking, swimming, elliptical).
- Additional running data (personal records, virtual pacer, Auto Pause, Auto Lap, walk/run mode)
- Time & distance alerts
- 1 g more (31 g compared to 29,6 g, regular size)
- Battery life up to 8 hours GPS enabled (same as vivosmart HR: up to 5 days watch/activity tracking mode with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, GPS disabled)
- More colors
- $219.99 USD vs. $149.99 USD