Garmin hat fenix 5X / 5 / 5S eine neue Beta-Software Software veröffentlicht. Die Version 6.75 Beta beinhaltet neben zahlreichen Fehlerbehebungen & Verbesserungen auch eine interessante neue Funktion und zwar einen Alarm beim Abweichen vom Kurs.
Alle Änderungen der Version 6.75 Beta im Detail (Quelle: Garmin):
- Changes made from version 6.71 to 6.75:
- Added support Connect IQ SDK v2.4
- Added support for configuring 'Off Course' alerts. (Settings > Navigation > Alerts > Off Course.)
- Added the ability to set an alert that occurs at the start of every hour. Go to Settings > System > Time > Alerts, and enable the 'Hourly' option.
- Added the Draw Segments setting to control whether segment start pins are viewable on the Map page. Go to Settings > Activities and Apps > Run/Bike > Run/Bike Settings > Map. Turn off 'Use Sys. Settings.' You can now toggle 'Draw Segments.'
- Fixed an issue with editing coordinates on some languages.
- Fixed an issue where Autoshot detection and Measure Shot features were not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where hourly alert was showing incorrect time intermittently.
- Fixed an issue where the device was unable to connect to Wi-Fi intermittently.
- Fixed an issue where the All day Stress widget was missing on Quatix 5 devices.
- Fixed an issue where the last set of a Strength activity, was not included in activity summary information.
- Fixed an issue where activity uploads were not functioning as expected after a reconnection to the phone.
- Fixed an issue where All Day Stress was being logged during an activity.
- Fixed an issue where backlight was not functioning as expected for goal notifications outside of an activity.
- Fixed an issue where the decimal portion of temperature readings was incorrect when setting system units to Celsius.
- Fixed an issue where certain iOS smart notifications were not being displayed on Varia vision.
- Fixed an issue causing corrupt Swimrun activity files.
- Fixed an issue causing ANT+ to stay connected after going into low power mode when broadcasting heart rate during an activity.
- Fixed an issue causing the Rep Counting 'Reps/Set Timer' page to be displayed during a Cardio activity despite a workout not being active.
- Fixed an issue allowing GPS to be enabled for indoor activities.
- Fixed a potential issue causing Strength workout step names to not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a potential issue causing incorrect values in the Virtual Partner’s Time Ahead, Time Behind, and Est. Finish Time fields.
- Fixed an issue where certain labels were not being rendered correctly on the map.
Download der Beta-Updates (die Installationsanleitung befindet sich unten auf der jeweiligen Seite)