Garmin Dakota 10/20 Version 3.00 und 3.10
- Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Fixed top keyboard row.
- Fixed external power lost message.
- Fixed shutdown while saving a track.
- Fixed update message when using certain marine map cards.
- Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Fixed issue with editing waypoints.
Garmin Forerunner 110 Version 2.20
- Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.20:
- Fixed issue where the watch could freeze when dropping a lap.
- Fixed issue where the current activity file could fail to save.
- Changed to allow the watch to show the current activity in history.
- Changed history page to show “Today,” “Yesterday,” or the day of the week for the last six days rather than the date.
- Added feature to turn off the watch by holding the light key and answering yes to the prompt.
- Changed to allow all menus/lists to wrap.
- Updated translations.
Garmin Forerunner 310XT Version 2.90
- Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.90:
- Implemented swim code that corrects distance values on open water swims. The distance is not displayed in real-time, but updates when the stop or lap button is pressed. This feature can be enabled only in ‘Other’ sport by going to Settings > Other Settings > Swim > Enabled ? Yes.
- Fixed issue with unit freezing during a manual or automatic lap.
- Fixed issue with GPS speed readings lagging by about 5 seconds.
- Fixed issue with unit lock-up when resetting an activity in ‘Other’ sport.
- Fixed issue with ‘Back to Start’ where start and end points were being left out.
- Improvements to dropping track points around turns.
- Fixed issue with repeated display of initial wheel calibration banner when using wheel power.
- Display change in HR value with the HR Recovery message current value.
- Improved power calibration page.
- Implemented smoothing for vertical speed.
- Hinweis: Bei einem Update von einer Software-Version kleiner 2.70 werden alle Anwender-Daten gelöscht!
Die Installation erfolgt über den Garmin-WebUpdater. Info & Download: Garmin.