BaseCamp Software Version 3.2.1 für Mac und Windows, zahlreiche neue Funktionen
Forerunner 610 Software Version 2.40
- Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed issue introduced in previous revision where workouts sent from Garmin Training Center could not be used on the device.
- Fixed issue where all saved locations were deleted when upgrading firmware on the device.
Infos: Forerunner 610
Forerunner 210 Software Version 2.30
- Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.30:
- Fixed an issue where the device would no longer connect to heart rate monitor or foot pod without being turned all the way off and back on.
- Fixed some instances that could cause the device to report that zero calories were burned during an activity.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an activity file to not be closed correctly and thus not upload successfully to Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Center.
- Added Auto Lap option of 3.1 miles or 5 km.
- Changed to record heart rate data even more frequently when GPS is off.
- Updated Russian fonts and translations.
- Updated German translations for 'Locating Satellites' and 'Lost Satellite Reception'.
- Updated Czech translation for the Czech language.
Infos: Forerunner 210
Montana Software Version 2.50
- Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved manual calibration of compass.
- Fixed pressure trending while unit is powered off.
- Fixed issues with Daily Track Archiving.
- Updated Track Auto-Archiving naming convention.
- Fixed intermittent problem when changing a Profile from a Shortcut.
- Fixed finding of Address or Intersection using TOPO 24K maps.
Infos: Garmin MontanaWichtige Garmin Updates der letzten Wochen: BaseCamp, Forerunner 210, Forerunner 610 und Montana.