Edge 800 Software Version 2.20
- Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Added setting to turn on 1 second recording in Settings > System > Data Recording.
- Fixed an issue that could cause large jumps in position and distance.
- Added Last Lap Power data field.
- Fixed an issue that was causing ANT sensors to not pair as expected.
- Added a setting to enable a prompt to recalculate during navigation.
- Courses are now usable with GPS turned Off and a connected ANT+ Speed sensor.
- The Virtual Partner can now be manually synchronized by pressing and holding on the Virtual Partner graphic.
- Fixed a speed zone field display issue.
- Improved course navigation.
- Fixed issues viewing an activity in progress from the history menu.
- Fixed issue with some Mac users not being able to connect to device without resetting the timer.
- Fixed some display issues when using a weight scale.
- Fixed an issue that could cause distance to not accumulating after switching bike profiles while the timer is running.
- Fixed a few issues while editing workouts and a display issue while doing a workout in night mode.
- Fixed a display issue while doing a workout in night mode.
- Improved elevation calibration when manually setting device elevation.
Download: Edge 800 Update
Edge 500 Software Version 2.70
- Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added one second recording setting. Located at Menu -> Settings -> Bike Settings -> Data Rec. -> Data Recording.
- Fixed issue causing ANT sensors to not pair as expected when switching between bike profiles.
- Fixed display issues while editing %FTP, %HRR, and %HR Max in a workout step.
- Fixed a display issue with the elevation value in a saved elevation point.
Download: Edge 500 Update
Garmin Training Center for Mac Version 3.1.5
- Download: Garmin TC Mac
Training Center for Windows Version 3.6.1
- Download: Garmin TC Windows
ANT Agent Software for Windows Version 2.2.17
- Download: ANT Agent Windows
ANT Agent Software for Mac Version 2.1.9
- Download: ANT Agent Mac