Edge 500 Software Version 2.60
- Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.60:
- Improved course performance and corrected an issue that could cause some courses to stop processing.
- Added a torque reading to the calibration page for PowerTap power meters.
- Improved Auto Pause behavior.
- Improved auto wheel calibration especially for PowerTap power meters.
- Improved correlation of speed sensor data and GPS data.
- Totals can now be cleared.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent an Activity from being reset.
- Prevent an incorrect date/time from being displayed.
- Improved battery gauge readings.
- Removed DeleteFiles folder.
Die Installation erfolgt über den Garmin WebUpdater. Weitere Infos: Edge 500
Software-Update für den Garmin Edge 500 was last modified: Januar 4th, 2011 by