Garmin stellt ein Software-Update Version 2.94 Beta für den Oregon 200, Oregon 300 und Oregon 400i, 400t, 400c bereit.
Inhalt des Updates:
- Changes made from version 2.93 to 2.94:
- Report any problems with beta software to OregonBeta@garmin.com
- Note: After updating, the first GPS acquisition will take longer than normal. After the Oregon has been on long enough to collect the necessary GPS data, acquisition times will return to normal.
- Added ability to see a list of points from the map when several points are at the same location
- Added ability to edit a waypoint from the waypoint review
- Improved render quality of GB Discoverer maps and maps with satellite imagery
- Improved Main Menu setup and added option to add and remove items.
- Improved readability of configurable data fields
- Fixed increased battery consumption and shutdowns in some units
Die Installation der Software erfolgt via Download.