GPSMAP 66sr – Garmin’s latest outdoor handheld featuring Multi-GNSS & Multi-Band – in-depth review of this excellent allrounder!
Garmin GPSMAP 65s review – Garmin’s latest outdoor handheld with the best in class GNSS receiver & all functions for most outdoor activities
- Rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2. 6” sunlight-readable color display
- Preloaded with Topo Active maps (U. S. and Australia only) featuring routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Know where you’re at with a high-sensitivity receiver with quad helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via BLUETOOTH technology and ANT+ technology available on GPSMAP 64sx and GPSMAP 64csx models
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS mode
As easy as pie – How to install free OSM maps on a Garmin GPS? My tutorial shows how to install OSM maps on devices like fenix, Edge 1030, Oregon 700 or Montana 700
The best GPS devices for your next thru-hike! Recommendations & weight considerations! Garmin eTrex, fenix 6X pro, inReach Mini – and your smartphone!
Garmin GPS devices: Which satellite systems should I use? GPS only, GPS + GLONASS or GPS + GALILEO? We recommend GPS only, but two GNSS in the mountains and in cities.
First impressions review – Garmin Montana 700, 700i, 750i devices with incredibly large displays – best for 4×4, marine, motorcycle, hiking
No, as our Apple Watch review reveals: the Apple Watch is a great everday & fitness smartwatch, but for outdoor activities it is behind it’s competitors!