Garmin Instinct Solar – in-depth review – superb battery life, feature rich – great hiking & outdoor GPS smartwatch from Garmin
- Vastly extended battery life through solar charging
- Rugged GPS watch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Track your activities for running, biking, swimming, strength and more
- Help understand your health and wellness better with all-day health monitoring and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress and sleep estimates with Body Battery energy monitoring
First impressions review – Garmin Montana 700, 700i, 750i devices with incredibly large displays – best for 4×4, marine, motorcycle, hiking
No, as our Apple Watch review reveals: the Apple Watch is a great everday & fitness smartwatch, but for outdoor activities it is behind it’s competitors!
We review the Garmin tactix Delta & compare it with the fenix 6X – check all extra hardcore features of the all black tactical GPS smartwatch!
Review – we compare the Apple Watch Series 5 and the fenix 6 regarding GPS & Heart Rate Accuracy! GPS: no clear winner; heart rate: the Apple Watch Series 5 beats the Garmin fenix 6!
Sigma iD.FREE review – a smartwatch for fitness, sport & outdoor – we can recommend the iD.FREE for various outdoor activities!
Garmin fenix 6X Pro – feature-rich GPS smartwatch for the great outdoors; Garmin’s latest wearable for outdoor adventures, fitness & training!
Full Garmin eTrex 32x in-depth review – a lightweight outdoor GPS handheld with excellent battery life, highly recommended for long distance hiking & kayaking!
Garmin GPSMAP 64sx in-depth review, one of our favorite outdoor handhelds! You can’t really do anything wrong with the GPSMAP 64sx!
Garmin Venu in-depth review, Garmin’s first AMOLED smartwatch for everyday use, fitness & sports with a full feature set – highly recommended!
Your Garmin GPS device starts very slow – an annoying situation on your outdoor trip! We checked & found some reasons – read our Garmin speed up tips!
gexporter & gimporter are the best apps to send GPX or FIT files from your Android smartphone to your Garmin device! Read our instructions!
You want to transfer tracks or courses to your Garmin GPS device using Bluetooth? Read our guide for handhelds, cycling devices & wearables!
Garmin Oregon – How can I switch between data screens when kayaking, cycling, with gloves or in heavy rain? We explain how to do this!
The best GPS devices for your next thru-hike! Recommendations & weight considerations! Garmin eTrex, fenix 6X pro, inReach Mini – and your smartphone!
Garmin GPS devices: Which satellite systems should I use? GPS only, GPS + GLONASS or GPS + GALILEO? We recommend GPS only, but two GNSS in the mountains and in cities.
You want to copy a course from the Garmin Connect App to your Garmin fenix (or any other Garmin GPS device)? We show you how to do it in just a few steps!
New Garmin handhelds in 2019: GPSMAP 64x, 64sx, 64csx & eTrex 22x, 32x – small upgrade to it’s predecessors but still excellent outdoor handhelds for kayaking, hiking & mountaineering!
How many data can Garmin outdoor & recreational handhelds and wearables hold? – a frequently asked question! Garmin support has the answers, we are listing all specifications!