Training Center für Windows Software Version 3.5.1
- Changes made from version 3.4.5 to 3.5.1:
- Added support for Garmin Edge 500 cycling computer.
- Added the ability to display power data when present in user activities.
- Added the capability to import gpx files as activities and export activities and courses as gpx files.
- Fixed issue where a user would be repeatedly required to choose between the application and device user profile during user data transfers to certain devices. This could occur in situations where the resting heart rate was set in the application’s profile.
- Fixed issue where transition information would be removed from a Multisport activity if the activity was dragged and dropped into a different folder.
- Updated map drawing code.
- Deprecated support for Forerunner Logbook files.
- Improved application auto-update feature.
- Fixed issue where application could have a fatal exception in certain situations during program exit.
- Fixed issue where importing certain tcx files could cause the application to crash.
- Fixed issue where application could fail in certain situations when reading in workouts with steps with power targets.
Download: Training Center für Windows
Training Center für Mac Software Version 3.0.1
- Changes made from version 2.1.8 to 3.0.1:
- Added support for Garmin Edge 500 cycling computer
- Added all-new multiple graph display
- Added power and grade graphs
- Added zone information to graphs
- Added graph data smoothing
- Added all-new map display
- Added ability to compare any two activities, laps, or courses
- Added ability to view activities and courses in Google Earth
- Added the capability to export selected item to a TCX or GPX file
- Added the capability to import multiple files at once
- Added import capability for several XML formats: GPX v1.1, Legacy PC Training Center history and workout formats
- Added ability to choose which workouts or courses to transfer when the device limits are exceeded
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization
- Fixed unexpected behavior when renaming items
- Fixed problem reading from devices in multi-byte language environments
- Fixed issues with receiving and exporting certain Multisport activities
- Fixed resting heart rate incompatibility in user profile
- Fixed issues with incorrectly allowing zero-values for some user profile and workout elements
- Fixed various issues when importing badly formed TCX files
- Fixed unexpected application failure when processing certain workouts with power targets
- Improved performance of the course point tool
- Improved application stability when displaying many European and custom map products
- Improved application responsiveness and progress feedback
Download: Training Center für Mac